Add light to your kitchen through windows or lamps.
2. Kitchen Gallery: see where all stuff is hidden. There is no clutter!
Organize the space using boxes, shelves and other organizing accessories while planing your kitchen remodeling.
3. Nice decor
Don’t use too bright colors in the kitchen, because it won’t bring any comfort to the space.
Use soft and neutral tones. It’s better to choose the tones before you start kitchen remodeling, because all other stuff like furniture, appliances, etc should fit the kitchen style.
4. Natural light is the best friend in any place
Windows is the main source of light. You will save a lot of money on electricity if you have large windows.
5. Decorative lighning
Chandeliers, small lamps or big ones will definitely make your cooking comfortable.
6. Natural flowers
Natural flowers is a must if you have time to take care of them.
Fresh air, beautiful view and green tones will make your daily routine like a hobby.
7. Convenient placement of the furniture
It’s not an easy thing to decorate small kitchens, but you can try now!
We live in the time whena lot of appliances are created specially for your small space.
8. Curtains give a homy feeling
Didn’t you notice that interiors that have curtains are felt more homy.
Kitchen curtains should be of the same style your tablecloth or furniture.
9. Fake Flowers
10. See how plants improve the decor
11. Calm green colors
12. The best thing is the cooking area
13. I just like it:) do you see these plants! i love them a lot!
14. The stars near the window give fresh look.