Victorian style appeared in late 19th century. This design is showing how England and France lived in that period. All countries that decorated their houses in this style had their specific differences.
I will give you several ideas how to create your own Victorian Interior Design.
1. Use ornaments
red curtains in the room
2. Clear separation of public and private spaces
3. Paint the stair hall in gray
Now the hall won’t compete with other rooms.
diy victorian dining room
4. Use marble for walls or woodworks
“Graining” was meant to imitate woods of higher quality that were more difficult to work.
fireplace in victorian style
5. Colors that are almost similar to each other
contemporary victorian design
6. Use opposite colors in contrast
furniture set in victorian style
7. Any antique furniture will suit the Victorian Interior
living room in antique style
8. Floral Wallpaper in cream or tan tones
9. Choose primary color in the wallpaper background: red, blue or yellow
modern bathroom in victorian style
victorian interior design
victorian style living room
sunny window and cosy place
white victorian bathroom
white victorian furniture